Korean lesson 9: Save my number to your phone.

제 번호를 저장해 주세요.
[je beonhoreul jeojanghae juseyo.]
Save my number to your phone.

A: 여보세요?
[Yeoboseyo?]
A: Hello?

B: 빌리 씨, 저 정은이에요.
[Billi ssi, jeo jeongeunieyo.]
B: Billy. It's me, Jungeun.

A: 어! 정은 씨, 전화번호 바꿨어요?
[Eo! jeongeun ssi, jeonhwabeonho bakkwosseoyo?]
A: Jung-eun! Did you change your phone number?

B: 네. 자꾸 고장이 나서 바꿨어요. 제 번호를 저장해 주세요.
[Ne.Jjakku gojangi naseo bakkwosseoyo. Je beonhoreul jeojanghae juseyo.]
B: Yes. I had so many problems with that number. Save it to your phone.

The verb ``to save'' is often used with cell phones and computers. For instance, `휴대폰에 친구 번호를 저장했어요.[hyudaepone chingu beonhoreul jeojanghaesseoyo.] (I saved my friend's number to my phone).' and `컴퓨터로 문서 작업을 할 때는 자주 저장하세요.[keompyuteoro munseo jageobeul hal ttaeneun jaju jeojanghaseyo.] (I often save my document to the computer while I'm working. Should you change your number, inform your friends about it and tell them to save it to their phones.