Korean lesson 18: I will just call back later

제가 이따가 다시 전화 드리겠습니다.
[Jega ittaga dasi jeonhwa deurigetseumnida.]
I will just call back later.

가 : 여보세요? 토니 씨 좀 바꿔 주세요.
[Yeoboseyo? Toni ssi jom bakkwo juseyo.]
A: Hello? May I speak to Tony please?

나 : 죄송하지만 토니 씨는 잠깐 자리를 비우셨는데요.
[Joesonghajiman toni ssineun jamkkan jarireul biusyeonneundeyo.]
B: I'm sorry. He's not in at the moment.

가 : 아, 그래요?
[A, geuraeyo?]
A: I see.

나 : 메모 남겨 드릴까요?
[Memo namgyeo deurilkkayo?]
B: Would you like to leave a message?

가 : 아니에요. 제가 이따가 다시 전화 드리겠습니다.
[Anieyo. Jega ittaga dasi jeonhwa deurigetseumnida.]
A: No, I will just call back later.

`` 이따가[ittaga]'' means a little later. So one can say ``10분 후에 만나요.[sip bun hue mannayo.] (I will see you in ten minutes).'' or ``이따가 만나요[ittaga mannayo.] (See you later).'' ``있다가[itdaga]'' is also a similar expression. It must be preceded by a specific time. So, to communicate ``10분 후에 만나요. .[sip bun hue mannayo.]'' one can also say, ``10분 있다가 만나요. [sip bun itdaga mannayo.]'' with time and ``있다가[itdaga]'' ending.