Korean lesson 20: Give me a look similar to this picture.

이 사진하고 비슷하게 해 주세요.
[i sajinhago biseutage hae juseyo.]
Give me a look similar to this picture.

A : 어서 오세요. 이쪽으로 앉으세요. 머리를 어떻게 해 드릴까요?
[ Eoseo oseyo. Ijjogeuro anjeuseyo. Meorireul eotteoke hae deurilkkayo?]
A: Come on in. Sit here please. What hairstyle would you like?

B : 글쎄요. 아직 정하지 못했어요. 어떻게 하면 좋을까요?
[Geulsseyo. Ajik jeonghaji motaesseoyo. Eotteoke ha-myeon joeulkkayo?]
B: Hmmm…let's see. I haven't decided. What do you recommend?

A : 그럼 여기서 한 번 골라 보시겠어요?
[Geureom yeogiseo han beon golla bosigesseoyo?]
A: Why don't you look here?

B : 아, 이게 좋겠어요. 이 사진하고 비슷하게 해 주세요.
[A, ige jokesseoyo. I sajinhago biseutage hae juseyo.]
B: Ah! What about this one? Give me a look similar to this picture.

Have you visited a beauty salon in Korea? Did you ever ponder over which beauty salon to go to? No more worries. In most beauty salons, there are books that contain pictures of different hairstyles. If you are not certain, ask the hairdresser for the hairstyle book. When you find a picture you like, point to it and say, ``이 사진하고 비슷하게 해 주세요'' [i sajinhago biseutage hae juseyo.] (``Give me a look similar to this picture.'')